Thursday, February 14, 2013

Welcome to this groove!

Welcome to The Italian Fairy Blog!

Why should you read my blog?

*I was raised in a 100% Italian home with the best chefs in the world as parents!  So expect delicious recipes!

*I try to take all of those amazing Italian dishes we grew up on and put a healthy spin on them!  Everything I've made so far has gotten rave reviews from the critics and are just as decadent as the originals!  

*I will not only post recipes... I've been a make up artist for almost 10 years so I'll keep you updated on all of the best beauty trends and have an answer for any of your skincare, make up, hair care, and fragrance questions!

A little more about me

*I've met the love of my life!  We are getting married on Nov. 3, 2013!

*I'm obsessed with the band 311!  I've seen them close to 60 times, I travel all around to see them!  Been to every 311 day since 2006 and on all 3 cruises, even drove to ATL for a Halloween show!  I've loved them since the 3rd grade and their positivity has definitely helped shape the person I am!

*I have 2 pet turtles (Yoshi & Squirtle- Red Earred Sliders), a mouse (Elvis), a poodle (Cher), and a fish (dubby)

I hope you guys like my random little blog! <3
Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment